Having collected all the votes from the McIntyre Medal tally, here is the 2021 Blumers Lawyers Canberra Raiders Cup First Grade Team of the Year.
To separate players on the same number of votes, the player in the side that finished highest on the ladder is included. If the two players are from the same team, the player who scored the most tries will be selected.
Players who were guilty of a charge throughout the course of the season are not eligible for this team.
Lock: Zachary Patch (13 votes) Gungahlin Bulls lock Zachary Patch thrived this year in the number 13 jersey, finishing just one point behind the Les McIntyre Medal winners.
Patch played the first five games of the season in his usual hooker role, before shifting to the lock position for the rest of the competition.
A key player in the Bulls forward pack, Patch linked up with his outside backs to create plenty of attacking opportunities. He was strong defensively in the middle of the field, and crossed the try-line twice.
The 24-year-old was awarded the three points in round 14 and round 15 to surge up the McIntyre Medal leaderboard and finish second overall.
Notable mentions: Taulauniuotagaloa Mariota - 4 votes (Tuggeranong Bushrangers), Jesse Dent - 4 votes (Queanbeyan Kangaroos)
Team of the Year 2021 1. Tristan Eldridge (Gungahlin Bulls)
2. George Morseu (Queanbeyan Blues)
3. Manase Kaho (Belconnen United Sharks)
4. David Fale (Queanbeyan Kangaroos)
5. Livai Kaloutolu (Belconnen United Sharks)
6. Tre Holten-Williams (Gungahlin Bulls)
7. Isaac Walker (Goulburn City Bulldogs)
8. Manu Vanisi (Yass Magpies)
9. Joshua Mitchell (Queanbeyan Blues)
10. Tyson Greenwood (Goulburn City Bulldogs)
11. Joshua Ayers (West Belconnen Warriors)
12. Isaiah Latu (Queanbeyan Blues)
13. Zachary Patch (Gungahlin Bulls)