The man punched by embattled Raiders player Curtis Scott at a Canberra nightclub has made a formal complaint to police, who say their investigation into the incident is "continuing". It is understood the man, who suffered a broken nose, gave investigators a signed statement last Friday. ACT Policing this week refused to confirm whether Scott was under investigation, citing "privacy reasons". But a spokesman said the force was investigating allegations of an assault that was alleged to have occurred at Kokomo's in Civic late on May 30. Chief police officer Neil Gaughan had previously said ACT Policing had "secured CCTV footage" of the incident, but the force would not take action unless a complaint was made.