Topic: Stuart to continue aggressive recruitment

GB7600

• Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Stuart to continue aggressive recruitment
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:57:34 AM »
Ricky Stuart

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has vowed to continue an aggressive recruitment campaign in his bid to rebuild the club, with Sydney Roosters and New Zealand Test forward Frank-Paul Nu'uausala agreeing to immediately join Canberra on a three-year deal.

"There's another four to five players we're chasing, but it's not my go to be announcing them," Stuart said.

"We're talking footballers that are going to keep growing our list of players. Whether it's this year or next year I want to keep developing around the team we have today.

"My plan is to build the best possible football team I can for our supporters and sponsors. It's going to take some time. The [player] market's bubbling along a bit at the moment in regards to players coming off contract and managers wanting to talk. It gets earlier every year.

"We are not the only club in the market for players. There were a number of other clubs in the market for Frank-Paul Nu'uausala too and we won the battle."

Read more at Stuff.co.nz

More: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/stuart-to-continue-aggressive-recruitment-15953/