Topic: Raiders members launch 2012 Membership

Archie

• Love My Mighty Raiders! RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Raiders members launch 2012 Membership
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »
Raiders members launch 2012 Membership

The Canberra Raiders have kicked started their 2012 Membership drive with a launch at Canberra Stadium today, where 2011 members signalled their intentions to stick with the Green Machine for the new season.

Raiders star and member number 5422, Terry Campese, joined some of his fellow members from Bay 53 at Canberra Stadium, to show their true colours and reinforce the message to Raiders fans that membership is about belonging.

Like all Raiders players Campese buys his membership each and every year, along with memberships for his family and friends.

Campese said the message from most of the Raiders fans was coming through loud and clear that they stick with the club through the good times and bad and said he hoped to see a rise in membership numbers in 2012.

“We didn’t have the best season we could have had in 2011, but it’s behind us now and we’re all excited about what lies ahead in 2012,” Campese said. “Membership is about belonging to the club and supporting the team and we hope everyone sticks with us and we can all look for a successful new year.”

Raiders member Sean Ferrari (#2837) said he hoped the Raiders would maintain their record membership numbers from 2011 and said he expected the team to be fired up for a huge season in 2012.

“Most members will stick by the team thick and thin and I think there’s a lot to be optimistic about next year,” Mr Ferrari said. “I’m confident the Raiders will have a big improvement on the 2011 season, things didn’t go quite the way we would have liked, but the core of the squad is sticking together and they showed in 2010 they could mix it with the best.

“Membership is the best way to support the team as you get your own seat, along with exclusive merchandise and opportunities to mix with the players just like today with Terry.”

2012 Memberships are now on sale. This season the Raiders have released a wide range of options for members which can be seen on the Raiders website www.raiders.com.au

The simplest way to join is by visiting www.raiders.com.au/membershipor by calling Raiders HQ on (02) 6253 3515.

Source: Raiders.com.au