Topic: Launch of 2013 TTM Canberra Raiders Cup

RNA

• Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Launch of 2013 TTM Canberra Raiders Cup
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »

The Canberra Region Rugby League launched the 2013 TTM Canberra Raiders Cup today, with new naming rights sponsor TTM Group jumping on board as sponsors of the Canberra Raiders Cup for the next three years.

Today’s Launch of the TTM Canberra Raiders Cup for 2013. (Left-Right) Josh Ayers (Gungahlin Bulls), Josh Burns (Woden Valley Rams), Trevor Thurling (Queanbeyan Blues), Channon McAskill (Belconnen United Scholars), David Mailau (TTM Group Managing Director), Aaron Gorrell (Queanbeyan Kangaroos), Daniel York (Goulburn Workers Bulldogs), Jarrad Teka (Tuggeranong Bushrangers), Wayne Bullock (West Belconnen Warriors)

The premier local competition which kicks off this weekend will now be known as the TTM Canberra Raiders Cup.

The announcement of the sponsorship was made today at the TTM Canberra Raiders Cup’s official media launch at Raiders HQ where all eight first grade Captains attended.

Round one of the TTM Canberra Raiders Cup kicks off this weekend with a Grand Final rematch between the Scholars and Aaron Gorrell’s Queanbeyan Kangaroos.

Belconnen United Scholars 2012 Premiership winning Captain Channon McAskill paid Mailau and his staff at TTM Security enormous gratitude for jumping on board as the naming rights sponsors.

“It’s fantastic to have TTM Security jump on board to sponsor the Canberra Raiders Cup,” McAskill said. “With great sponsors such as TTM Security rugby league in the Canberra region will continue to thrive and keep providing a pathway to the Raiders for aspiring youngsters.”

Managing Director of TTM Security, David Mailau, is delighted to be able to support the local rugby league competition and further strengthen the communities of Canberra and extended regions.

“I’ve jumped on board because it was a good opportunity for us as a company to support the young local talent coming through the junior ranks and support the local rugby league community,” Mr Mailau said. “I’ve got a lot of family that play rugby league and my cousin Brent Kite is playing in the NRL at the moment.

“It’s very important for local companies jump on board and to get behind and support the grass roots rugby league in Canberra.

“It’s a three year deal so we’re very proud to be a part of the Green Machine and support the local community.

“I’m passionate about supporting our young kids fulfil their dreams and hopefully for some of them they make it all the way to the top level for the Canberra Raiders.”

For a full list of the draw please visit Round One - TTM Canberra Raiders Cup

Source: Raiders Press Release