Topic: Sea Eagles re-sign local trio

GB7600

• Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Sea Eagles re-sign local trio
« on: April 28, 2015, 10:18:05 AM »
Jake Trbojevic

The Manly Sea Eagles have today announced the re-signing of exciting local juniors, Clinton Gutherson, and brothers, Jake and Tom Trbojevic until the end of 2017.

The highly sought after trio are all products of the Sea Eagles Junior Development Program, having quickly risen through the ranks to become members of the full time NRL squad.

The retention of the trio has always been a priority for the Club, and ensures that the finest homegrown talent remains on the peninsula for at least another two seasons.

For Mona Vale Raiders juniors, Jake and Tom Trbojevic, the thought of playing for another NRL Club never really entered their thoughts.

“Manly are a great Club and I’m extremely proud to be playing my footy here over the next few seasons,” Jake said.

“Tom and I have grown up in Mona Vale, knowing nothing else than Manly being one of the best teams in the NRL. It’s a privilege to play for our local Club.”

Brother Tom was equally excited about extending his contract with the Sea Eagles after recently making his NRL debut.

Read more at SeaEagles.com.au

More: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sea-eagles-re-sign-local-trio-17252/