Topic: Ferguson to miss Raiders trials

Archie

• Love My Mighty Raiders! RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Ferguson to miss Raiders trials
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
Ferguson to miss Raiders trials

The Canberra Raiders have been dealt a blow ahead of their trial match period, with news today that Blake Ferguson will be unavailable for both trials, due to a break in his finger which he sustained at training on Wednesday.

The good news for Ferguson and the team is that he will be available for round one against his former side for Cronulla, as he will undergo surgery on Tuesday to repair the fracture to his left ring finger.

Ferguson said he was bitterly disappointed to be missing the two Raiders trial matches, but said he was still the fittest he’d been for a number of seasons.

“It’s very frustrating to come so close to kick-off and have to miss both trials but it’s something I have to get past and make sure I’m ready to go for round one,” Ferguson said. “It’s a shame because it’s the fittest I’ve been for a few years and I was really keen to get on the field, but I’ll just have to wait a couple more weeks now.”

Source: Raiders.com.au

Archie

• Love My Mighty Raiders! RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Re: Ferguson to miss Raiders trials
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:22:17 PM »
Hope he is right for round 1 because he should have a big one against the Sharkies you would think.

Chase94

• RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »
Suck it up Chicka!

Orifice

• Brad Drew
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »
Right. Who injured his digit then? Save it for the enemy boys! Fergo came here cos the grass is greener.