Topic: Rush on for star Raider Learoyd-Lahrs

RNA

• Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Rush on for star Raider Learoyd-Lahrs
« on: February 14, 2011, 01:56:55 AM »
Rush on for star Raider Learoyd-Lahrs
14 February 2011, 12:00 am

RAMPAGING Raiders forward Tom Learoyd-Lahrs hopes to remain in Canberra, but yesterday nominated Newcastle and the Gold Coast as two potential suitors he would happily entertain.                          

Learoyd-Lahrs is off contract at the end of this season and there is sure to be no shortage of clubs keen to secure his signature.

Knights chief executive Steve Burraston told The Sunday Telegraph his club would be in the market for a marquee player and would closely watch Learoyd-Lahrs.

The big Raider returned from the NRL All Stars clash and said last night he was in no rush to sort his future, but Newcastle and the Titans were two clubs located close to his family.

"I'm hoping to stay in Canberra, I love the club and what they have done for me, but I've also got a young family and have lots to consider," said Learoyd-Lahrs, who will become a father for the third time in May.

Source: Daily Telegraph | NRL - Raiders

Archie

• Love My Mighty Raiders! RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
Re: Rush on for star Raider Learoyd-Lahrs
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:48:52 AM »
Congratulations on the new bub to be big man! Now just remember Canberra is a much better environment to raise a young family than Newcastle or the Gold Coast. Sure there is no beach here but we have the lake, right? Sign him up again ASAP I say, he is too damaging to lose and our forward pack is going so well.

GB7600

• Administrator
  • Jason Croker
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 04:49:29 PM »
Once another media outlet apart from the Tele starts reporting it I might get worried  :D

Chase94

• RNA Website Developer
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:23 PM »
Big TLL doesn't waste time by the sounds of it!

Crovax

• Brad Drew
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:05:57 PM »
If he has no loyalty to us after all we have done for him then he can leave. Its up to him if he wants to stay with the club that has given him everything or sell out. History will judge you Tom.