Topic: Victor the Viking: Not long now to the Start of the Season  

Raidercast

• Raidercast Commentary Team
  • Administrator
  • Jason Croker
    • Raidercast
Victor the Viking: Not long now to the Start of the Season
« on: January 18, 2018, 06:17:10 PM »
Not long now to the Start of the Season - 56 days to go to the first Game of the season for our boys, against the Titans on the 11th March and it is an away game. 56 days that is not long ? While we wait for the first game at home against the Knights  on the 18th March, lets support the NDA - the National day of action against Bullying and Violence. To be held on Friday the 16th March, 2 days before our first home game. This day is an opportunity for Schools and our Community to deliver a powerful message that Bullying is not OK. What i want you to do is to register for this day, Victor wants EVERY School in Canberra and Queanbeyan to Register for the National Day of Action and your work place to get involved as well. Click on the link attached for the details. The lessons that we teach our kids should start from home, we should practice what we preach. So talk to your kids, and get them to register for the NDA on the 16th March 2018. If your School or workplace registers, tell me and i will let all others know. BULLYING AND VIOLENCE IS NEVER OK !!!

The National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence is an opportunity for schools to help deliver a powerful message that bullying and violence are never ok.

More: https://www.facebook.com/1756341111268298_2075681866000886